Company Chicken with Artichokes
“This recipe from my son is one of our most popular family meals,” writes Shirley Lough from Northglenn, Colorado. The speedy chicken and artichoke combination is easy, but elegant enough...
Directions In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, sage and pepper. Remove 1 tablespoon to a small bowl and set aside. Add chicken to bag, two pieces at a time, and shake...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine or additional chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Related recipes like Company Chicken with Artichokes
Lemon juice and zest, honey, and Dijon mustard add their flavors to a sweet and tangy marinade that ...
Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich. See how to make a tasty ... Grilled Lemon Chicken Recipe and Video A zesty marinade for grilled chicken breasts. Dinner's ...
A traditional North Indian (Punjabi) curry dish. An aromatic and spicy combination of chicken pieces...
A traditional North Indian (Punjabi) curry dish. An aromatic and spicy combination of chicken pieces and potatoes cooked in a tomato based stew. This recipe ...