Smoked Salmon-Avocado Sushi Salad
Achieving spectacular results is surprisingly simple when you try your hand at this Asian specialty.
3 Dip hands into cold water; divide rice into 4 equal portions. Form each into oval-shaped patty about 3/4 inch thick. Roll edges in sesame seed. Place each patty on serving plate. Sprinkle...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked sushi rice
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed, toasted*
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut lengthwise into 16 slices
- 1 package (3 oz) thinly sliced salmon lox
- 4 teaspoons chopped pickled ginger slices (from 6-oz jar)
Related recipes like Smoked Salmon-Avocado Sushi Salad
This low-cal, low-carb main dish salad of grilled beef, sweet red onions, and balsamic vinaigrette o...
Grilled Beef, Red Onion, & Blue Cheese Salad. This low cal, low carb main dish salad of grilled beef, sweet red onions, and balsamic vinaigrette over tender ...
Simple is best when garlic and beer act as the marinade for these grilled shrimp. After trying sever...
After trying several of the marinated shrimp recipes, my husband said, 'I love the ... Dress up any shrimp or crab summer salad with this classic Louie dressing.