King of the Hill Frito® Pie
Homemade turkey chili served over corn chips makes a fun and easy snack or lunch.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Stir tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (6 fluid ounce) can tomato juice, or more to taste
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package mild chili seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn chips (such as Fritos®)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or to taste
Related recipes like King of the Hill Frito® Pie
This Japanese pancake is full of authentic flavours and textures, with fresh squid or prawns and a m...
... look jellyish and unappetising but… , king prawns or octopus (or some of each) ; vegetable oil, for frying ... Nasi goreng (Indonesian stir fried rice). 0. (0 ratings).
A simple, fast and delicious French recipe for chicken tenders in a rich cream sauce. You'll want t...
Tarragon Chicken. What's cooking in Bellevue? An authentic, yet modern, French classic. Chicken a la King I. It's good to be the king! This easy, creamy chicken ...
This is a grilled salmon recipe that is used at the Saint Matthew Parish picnic every year in Seattl...
This is a grilled salmon recipe that is used at the Saint Matthew Parish picnic every year in ... Use wild sockeye or king salmon. ... Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff I.