Tuna Tartare with Verjus
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tuna Tartare with Verjus recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions In a bowl, combine the tuna, shallots, chives, orange zest, 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil, verjus, salt, and pepper. Arrange the arugula on 4 salad plates. Lightly drizzle with...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 ounces fresh, sashimi grade tuna, skin, bones and sinews removed, and diced
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon very finely grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra, for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon verjus
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 cup baby arugula leaves, stems removed, washed and spun dry
- Chopped walnuts, for garnish
Related recipes like Tuna Tartare with Verjus
Don’t toss all that excess oil—it contains a lot of the vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids from t...
Tuna, Egg, and Avocado Toast ... 8 ounces canned or jarred sustainable albacore tuna packed in oil ... Grilled Tuna with Chipotle Ponzu and Avocado Salsa.
"This is the best tuna noodle casserole! My family and friends always request it! And, best of all, ...
A mixture of cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, and melted cheese coat egg noodles and tuna in this casserole topped with a layer of Parmesan ...