Grandma Standard's Cornbread Dressing
Cornbread, made from a packaged mix prepared in advance, is the base for this tasty baked stuffing seasoned with sage, a hit of red pepper, chicken stock, and chicken breast meat.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the cornbread cubes into a large bowl. Set aside until needed. Place the chicken breasts in a pot and cover...
- Yield: 15
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 (9x9 inch) pans cornbread, cut into small cubes
- 3 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth, or as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled dried sage, or amount to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Grandma Standard's Cornbread Dressing
"Fruit, nuts, and cheese are the perfect combination over greens - and even better with raspberry wa...
How to Make Turkey Waldorf Salad. Use leftover turkey to make this classic salad with a creamy yogurt dressing. Fig Goat Cheese Tart. A delicious, free form tart ...
This colorful salad is full of apples, grapes, peanuts and marshmallows enfolded in a sweet, creamy ...
This colorful salad is full of apples, grapes, peanuts and marshmallows enfolded in a sweet, creamy and peanut dressing. ... Taffy Apple Salad I Recipe Pineapple, peanuts and lots of chopped apples are folded .... all reviews 6. profile image.