Amy's Cilantro Cream Sauce
A spicy light green sauce fragrant with cilantro. Refreshing.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, pepper, celery salt, cumin, garlic powder, cilantro and lime juice in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Place in a serving bowl.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 (7 ounce) can tomatillo salsa
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Related recipes like Amy's Cilantro Cream Sauce
Caraway seeds add a sweetly aromatic note to the onion cream sauce in this German-inspired sausage a...
Caraway seeds add a sweetly aromatic note to the onion cream sauce in this German inspired sausage and ... Blackberry braised red cabbage with venison.
This tangy ice cream is perfect for your ice cream maker but just as easy by hand...
Double cherry semi freddo .... cream has gone it is lovely and epecially nice with strawberry and rhubarb pie a real show stopper will serve at my nextdinner pary.