Swiss Steak Dinner
I came across this recipe in the 1950s, and it's served me well ever since. As this meaty meal bakes, the aroma gets our mouths watering! -Gloria Cross, Cupertino, California
Directions In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, 1-1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 110 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds beef top round steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 to 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 7 to 9 small red potatoes (about 1-1/4 pounds), halved
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
Related recipes like Swiss Steak Dinner
You can't have a roast dinner without Yorkshire puddings! These fluffy, crispy beauties can be made ...
You can't have a roast dinner without Yorkshire puddings! These fluffy, crispy ... mins until golden and hot. Recipe from Good Food magazine, December 2012.