Pumpkin Pecan No
Pumpkin pecan pie and cheesecake combine into a no-bake pie for a new dessert for the holiday table.
Beat cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl until creamy and smooth. Mix pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and vanilla extract into cream cheese mixture, scraping down the...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin (such as Libby's®)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, or to taste (optional)
Related recipes like Pumpkin Pecan No
Creamy risotto and pumpkin are a perfect pairing in this yummy dish. This pumpkin recipe is great fo...
Creamy risotto and pumpkin are a perfect pairing in this yummy dish. This pumpkin recipe is great for warming you up ... Melt in Your Mouth Pumpkin Cookies ...
A silky textured soup, sprinkled with crunchy croutons and seeds...
A silky textured soup, sprinkled with crunchy croutons and seeds, from BBC Good ... Nutrition: per serving ... Add 1kg peeled, deseeded and chopped pumpkin or squash to the pan, then ... Pour the 142ml pot of double cream into the pan, bring back to the boil, then ... Spicy seed mix. 5 ... Tuna, sugar snap & avocado salad.
These muffins taste great right from the oven, but are even better the next day—if they last that ...
See how to make apple muffins with a crumbly cinnamon topping. ... Pumpkin Wheat Honey Muffins Recipe The goodness of whole wheat flour and pumpkin ...