Halibut Fish Tacos with Cilantro Savoy Slaw
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Halibut Fish Tacos with Cilantro Savoy Slaw recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Finely grate the zest of one of the limes and add it to the bowl of a mini food processor. Squeeze in the juice of the lime and add the garlic, cilantro, coarsely chopped scallions,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 limes
- 2 cloves garlic, quartered
- 1 small bunch cilantro, leaves and tender stems (about 2 cups packed)
- 1 bunch scallions, half coarsely chopped and half finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound skinless halibut fillets, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 cups packed finely shredded savoy cabbage (about 8 ounces)
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 8 to 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- Prepared salsa verde, for serving
Related recipes like Halibut Fish Tacos with Cilantro Savoy Slaw
These are by far the best sandwiches to serve your guests and yourself! The ingredients are fresh, ...
In a small bowl, stir together the remaining lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, ... Vietnamese Sandwich Recipe These banh mi sandwiches are made with ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spicy Lentil Soup recipe from Food Network Kitchen...
Get this all star, easy to follow Spicy Lentil Soup recipe from Food Network Magazine. ... 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for topping; 1/4 cup Greek yogurt; Naan or other flatbread, for serving ... Curried Lentil Soup.