Beef and Bean Chili
This tangy chili from Linda Charlier of East Cleveland, Ohio, is chock-full of beef, beans and rich tomato flavor. Linda suggests serving it over cooked brown rice, a baked potato or with a...
Directions In a Dutch oven, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and set aside. In the same pan, brown steak in oil on all sides. Add the mushrooms,...
- Yield: 10 servings
- Cooking time: 75 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (16 ounces) light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained, divided
Related recipes like Beef and Bean Chili
Everyone's favorite rolled up appetizer is made into a tasty and easy dip, great for any occasion....
Everyone's favorite rolled up appetizer is made into a tasty and easy dip, great for ... Mix together the softened cream cheese, diced pickle, and chopped beef .... Dirty Martini Cheese Spread Recipe This spread is my signature dish for parties .
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Asparagus Beef Roll-Ups recipe from The Essence of Emeril...
Get this all star, easy to follow Asparagus Beef Roll Ups recipe from The Essence of ... Roll the beef up over the asparagus. ... Candy Apple Halloween Treats.