Jean's Zucchini Salad
Zucchini, celery, and onion are tossed in a homemade vinaigrette creating a refreshing and colorful salad perfect for potlucks.
Mix zucchini, celery, red onion, and bell pepper in a bowl. Whisk sugar, rice vinegar, water, both amounts of vegetable oil, wine vinegar, basil, salt, and black pepper together in a separate...
- Yield: 5
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Related recipes like Jean's Zucchini Salad
Roasted potatoes, mushrooms, and sweet onion are tossed with a sweet balsamic vinaigrette and smoky ...
This (loosely inspired by German potato salad) recipe is tasty hot or cold and great for outdoor dining no mayo to worry about keeping cold. Also, you can switch it up and .... Mustard Potato Salad. 78. Roasted Red Potato Salad Recipe A tasty alternative to the typical picnic potato salad is .... profile image. Rate and review.