Pan-Sauteed Dry-Aged T-Bone Steak
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pan-Sauteed Dry-Aged T-Bone Steak recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Season the steaks very well on both sides with salt and freshly ground black pepper.Heat 2 large ovenproof skillets over high heat until very hot....
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 (22 to 24-ounce) dry-aged T-bone steaks, about 1 1/2-inches thick
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (not extra-virgin), or olive oil blended with vegetable oil
Related recipes like Pan-Sauteed Dry-Aged T-Bone Steak
Get Steak Sandwich on Toasted Garlic Bread with Tomato-Black Olive Relish with Skillet Fries Recipe ...