Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken Burgers recipe from Cooking Thin
Directions Be sure to use ground white meat chicken. If you're buying your ground chicken from the grocery story, ring the bell and ask them if they've got what you're looking for or if they'll...
- Yield: 5 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound ground white meat chicken
- 2 cups coarse to fine fresh bread crumbs, divided (not canned)
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons grated sweet onion (or finely, finely minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse grained salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Related recipes like Chicken Burgers
A sweet citrus dressing seasoned with chili powder and cumin is used both to marinate the chicken br...
... and Mango Salad Recipe Spicy chicken and mangoes are mixed with a tangy ... Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe and Video See how to make a ...
The rich savor of chicken fat infuses flour dumplings that are cooked in a delightful soup of chicke...
The rich savor of chicken fat infuses flour dumplings that are cooked in a delightful soup of chicken, carrots, onions, sweet potatoes and Irish potatoes.