Plantain Fritters (Aranitas)
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Plantain Fritters (Aranitas) recipe from Ingrid Hoffmann
Directions Heat 2-inches of oil to 350 degrees F in a heavy skillet or deep pot over medium-high heat. Line a plate with paper towels and set aside.While the oil warms, place the garlic cloves...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 4 garlic cloves
- Pinch kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 3 green plantains, peeled and grated on the large holes of a box grater
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
Related recipes like Plantain Fritters (Aranitas)
Get Tyler Florence's The Ultimate Cuban Sandwich Recipe from Food Network...
This West African inspired dish food is full of bold, harmonious flavours. Jollof rice is a househol...
Jan 23, 2017 Jollof rice is a household staple, often accompanied by fried plantain. ... I didn't do the plantain but served it with pepper chicken. Be the first to ...
"A quick evening snack recipe with sweet corn made Andhra-style. I made these spicy sweet corn pakod...
Corn is blended with chickpea flour, green chile peppers, and fresh curry leaves ... Asian Corn Fritters Recipe Spicy corn fritters, done Asian style, are a popular ...