Turkey Picatta on Pumpkin Puree
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Turkey Picatta on Pumpkin Puree recipe from Wolfgang Puck
Directions Turkey Piccata: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare the Pumpkin Puree: In a small baking tray, combine the pumpkin chunks with the water. Cover and bake until tender, about...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 45 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 pounds fresh pumpkin, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 12 sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 2 pounds turkey breast, cut into 12 slices, each 1/3-inch thick
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 pound prosciutto (6 long, thin slices, cut in half)
- All-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup port
- 1 cup chicken or turkey stock
- 1 1 emon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Cranberry Catsup, recipe follows
- 1 pound fresh cranberries, rinsed
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- Zest of 1 medium orange, chopped fine
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pickling spice
Related recipes like Turkey Picatta on Pumpkin Puree
This low-calorie dinner from Joe Wicks is 3 of your 5-a-day, rich in vit C and folate too. Filling t...
This low calorie dinner from Joe Wicks is 3 of your 5 a day, rich in vit C and folate too. Filling the peppers with low fat turkey breast mince keeps it lean.
"Based on the ingredients of the lula kebab, this Middle Eastern-derived recipe uses ground lamb, ca...
Beef Stew VI. See how to make a classic ... 14. White Bean, Turkey, and Sausage Chili Recipe This white bean and turkey chili ... profile image. Rate and ...
Pumpkin puree and all the right spices are baked with a standard cupcake recipe creating the best-ev...
Pumpkin puree and all the right spices are baked with a standard cupcake recipe ... Rich and spicy pumpkin cupcakes with orange cream cheese frosting!