Breakfast Enchilada Bake
My sister gave me this fuss-free recipe for a hot hearty breakfast dish, and I can't tell you how many times I've used it for holiday brunch. I love it because it's full of flavor, fast and...
Directions In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine the cheeses. Spoon about 1/4 cup of ham mixture off-center on each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 55 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 cups chopped shaved deli ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
Related recipes like Breakfast Enchilada Bake
Pizza without the work! French rolls replace crust to save time. Just add the toppings and bake. Qui...
French Bread Turkey Pizzas. Pizza without the work! French rolls replace crust to save time. Just add the toppings and bake. Quick and easy! Better Homes and ...
Craving a BLT for breakfast? Try a deliciously different version that features crisp bacon and fresh...
Craving a BLT for breakfast? Try a deliciously different version that features crisp bacon and fresh tomatoes between two golden cornmeal waffles. Prepare the ...
This German-style, oven-baked pancake is accented with the flavors of vanilla and cinnamon....
Apple Puff Pancake Recipe Apples are baked into a breakfast cake. .... I made mine with whole wheat flour, and only four whole eggs and some egg whites due to a pantry shortage this m. ... Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie. 8K.