Barbeque Chicken Grilled Pizza
Barbeque chicken grilled pizza is a fun method of preparing everyone's favorite dish on hot summer nights.
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Mix chicken and 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce together in a bowl until evenly coated. Roll dough onto a work surface and cut in half...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce, divided
- 1 (13.8 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, or to taste
Related recipes like Barbeque Chicken Grilled Pizza
Get Bobby Flay's Sweet Potato-Chicken Hash with Poached Eggs with Green Chile Hollandaise Recipe fro...
Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and place in a saucepan of simmering ... Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Herb Jus and Potato Vegetable Hash.