Grilled Greek Chicken with Red Wine and Garlic
Give your grill a Mediterranean flair. Olive oil, fresh herbs, garlic and olives are the flavor secrets.
2 Heat gas or charcoal grill. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Place chicken, skin sides down, on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 15 minutes. Turn chicken; brush with...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/2 cup dry red wine or Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2 lb cut-up whole chicken pieces
- 1 jar (4 3/4 oz) pitted kalamata or ripe olives, drained
Related recipes like Grilled Greek Chicken with Red Wine and Garlic
The recipe for this rich and tangy Russian soup calls for wild mushrooms and three types of meat coo...
The recipe for this rich and tangy Russian soup calls for wild mushrooms and three types of ... "This is a traditional Russian soup that is served as a meal by itself. .... Add a cup of the soup to the skillet and stir in well, then return pan ingredients to the soup pot. Add the olives, dill, marjoram, garlic, pickle juice, and paprika.
Our quick video shows you an easy way to take two comfort-food classics and turn them into one incre...
It takes the layers of homey goodness from lasagna and fills them with all your ... beef, diced tomatoes, Mexican cheese, black beans, green peppers and onion. .... Favorite classic dishes like pizza, spaghetti, grilled cheese & tomato soup, ...