Sloppy Joe Mac and Cheese
Combining two mealtime classics into this casserole was a success for Dorothy Leone. Sloppy Joe Macaroni and Cheese is a hit in her Meredith, New Hampshire home. “My grandchildren love it,”...
Directions Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and sloppy joe...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 envelope sloppy joe mix
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Related recipes like Sloppy Joe Mac and Cheese
Fresh green beans are cooked in butter with seasoned bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese for a quick an...
Fresh green beans are cooked in butter with seasoned bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese for a quick and tasty side dish. ... "These string beans are terrific as a side dish to any Italian main course. They are a staple in my .... profile image.
Cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning are stirred up and spread on soft flour tortillas in th...
Walnut and Parsley Pesto. Try this easy technique for perfect pesto! Brie, Pear, and Black Pepper Appetizer. Try this simple cheese and fresh pear party snack.
A brick of cream cheese is pureed with the cooked split peas and vegetables before cubes of ham are ...
A brick of cream cheese is pureed with the cooked split peas and vegetables ... Curry Split Pea Soup Recipe This recipe makes a big pot of delicious split pea ...