Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad
I first tried balsamic vinegar when I made this salad. Now I can't resist any recipe that features the ingredient. This pasts dish is not only ideal for summer picnics; it makes a great side...
Directions Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, onions, red peppers and cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (12 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Related recipes like Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad
For this easy-to-make main dish salad, you can prepare the rice mixture and chop the vegetables ahea...
For this easy to make main dish salad, you can prepare the rice mixture and chop the vegetables ahead of time. Cook the shrimp at the last minute, then ...
"This is a quick dinner salad. I prefer mine with a honey mustard dressing and my husband likes his ...
This quick dinner salad recipe yields 2 large bowls of fresh vegetables topped ... Santa Fe Chicken Salad Recipe This recipe makes four composed salads that ...