Appetizer Artichoke Bread
Family and friends refer to this as "Maureen's Party Bread" and request it for many gatherings. Serve it as an appetizer or alongside soup for lunch.
Directions Cut bread in half lengthwise; hollow out, leaving 1/2-in. shells. Set aside. Place removed bread in a food processor; cover and process until crumbly. In a large bowl, combine the...
- Yield: 12-14 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
Related recipes like Appetizer Artichoke Bread
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Peppered Pork and Parmesan Flatbread Sandwiches recipe from Amy Th...
Get this all star, easy to follow Peppered Pork and Parmesan Flatbread Sandwiches ... 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; 3 1/4 cups bread flour; Peppered Pork Loin: 1/2 teaspoon sugar; Fine ... Press the dough into thin rounds, about 8 inches in diameter.
Chocolate and dried plums dress up traditional coffee bread, suitable for Christmas and New Year's....
Chocolate and dried plums dress up traditional coffee bread, suitable for Christmas ... Makes: 12 servings; Yields: 1 large loaf; Prep: 40 mins; Rise: 1 hr 15 mins ...
Bring a touch of Italy to the dinner table with these peasant-style rustic bread sandwiches filled w...
Bring a touch of Italy to the dinner table with these peasant style rustic bread sandwiches filled with cheese, salami, sliced prosciutto ... Italian Antipasto Squares.