Grilled Lobster Tails with a Ruby Red Grapefruit and Tarragon ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Lobster Tails with a Ruby Red Grapefruit and Tarragon Vinaigrette recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Place the pink grapefruit juice in a small saute pan, and set over medium-high heat. Reduce the juice by 2/3 until you have about 4 tablespoons left, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 9 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 4 lobster tails
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Essence, recipe follows
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
Related recipes like Grilled Lobster Tails with a Ruby Red Grapefruit and Tarragon ...
Brown sugar, molasses, mustard, and gold rum combine to create this delicious, sweet-and-spicy ham g...
Brown sugar, molasses, mustard, and gold rum combine to create this delicious, ... Beef · Chicken · Pasta · Pork · Salmon .... Your favorite rum punch—grilled! ... 12. Orange Glaze for Ham Recipe This is a easy, sweet but tangy glaze that ...
"Perfectly grilled tender and juicy chicken marinated in a lime cilantro marinade with soy sauce and...
Chicken breasts marinated in soy sauce, lime juice, and cilantro are grilled and brushed with sweet chili sauce in this easy, juicy recipe.
The sweetness of grilled vegetables is balanced by a tart tomato sauce, which mixes perfectly with s...
The sweetness of grilled vegetables is balanced by a tart tomato sauce, which ... Slow Braised Beef and Cherry Tomato Sauce Recipe and Video Watch Chef ...