Sausage French Bread Pizza
"I never seem to have pizza dough on hand, but that doesn't stop our family from enjoying pizza," reports Cherie Sweet. The Evansville, Indiana cook tops crusty French bread with creamy Alfredo...
Directions Cut bread in half horizontally; place on a baking sheet. Spread cut sides with Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with the sausage, olives, red pepper, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- 1-1/3 cups prepared Alfredo sauce
- 3 cooked Italian sausage links, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 2-1/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
Related recipes like Sausage French Bread Pizza
I learned how to make sausage cheese balls in high school and have used the same recipe for over 10 ...
Dec 10, 2004 I learned how to make sausage cheese balls in high school and have used the same recipe for over 10 years. My family has requested these at ...
Ground chicken mixed with green onion, bread crumbs, coriander, chili sauce and lemon juice for a un...
Ground chicken mixed with green onion, bread crumbs, coriander, chili sauce and lemon juice for a uniquely Thai flavor. ... and Broccoli Casserole Recipe A hearty combo of rotini pasta, ground chicken. Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. 57. Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe This sweet and tangy summer salad of ...
We have asparagus almost every day during the short Midwest growing season. This quick pizza-like di...
This quick pizza like dish is great for a luncheon or a light dinner, or as an appetizer ... Asparagus, Bacon & Herbed Cheese Pizza > ... Shrimp 'n' Veggie Pizza >.