Baked mushrooms with ricotta & pesto
The rich basil sauce helps balance the tangy ricotta and earthy mushroom flavours of this easy vegetarian starter
To serve, blob a little pesto on top of each mushroom and scatter with the parsley. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Yield: Serves 4 as a starter
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 16 medium chestnut mushroom
- 250g tub ricotta Ricotta ree-cot-aRicotta is an Italian curd cheese. Made from whey, it is traditionally a by-product of making…
- 2 tbsp green pesto Pesto Pess-tohPesto is a generic Italian name for any sauce made by pounding ingredients together.The…
- 2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 25g freshly grated Parmesan Parmesan parm-ee-zanParmesan is a straw-coloured hard cheese with a natural yellow rind and rich, fruity flavour. It… (or vegetarian alternative)
- 1 rounded tbsp pesto Pesto Pess-tohPesto is a generic Italian name for any sauce made by pounding ingredients together.The… and 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, preferably flatleaf, to serve
Related recipes like Baked mushrooms with ricotta & pesto
Get Anna's Spaghetti and Pesto Trapanese (Pesto alla Anna) Recipe from Food Network...
The beauty and delight of this dish is that it is so fresh and clean — and it is a cinch to make. It's important to make the pesto ... More. Recipe courtesy of Lidia ...