Fast and Easy Slow
Slow-cooked short ribs topped with chili sauce and French onion soup is quick to prepare in the morning and is ready by dinner.
Place short ribs into a slow cooker; top with French onion soup. Season mixture with salt and pepper. Pour chili sauce over exposed parts of ribs; sprinkle with rosemary. Cook on Low for 8...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 8 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 pounds beef short ribs, or more to taste
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, or more to taste
Related recipes like Fast and Easy Slow
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Veal Breast and Turkey Loaf with Crispy Onion Rings recipe from Mi...
Get this all star, easy to follow Veal Breast and Turkey Loaf with Crispy Onion Rings recipe from Michael's Place.