Easy Beer Bratwurst
These rich, savory brats are the perfect treat for your next backyard cookout or tailgate.
Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner. Add beer, onions, maple syrup, vinegar, caraway seeds, thyme, and Worcestershire sauce to the prepared slow cooker. Stir...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 4 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) bottle dark German beer
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 uncooked bratwurst links
- 6 hoagie buns, split and toasted
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce (optional)
Related recipes like Easy Beer Bratwurst
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Heros recipe from Sara's Secrets...
Get this all star, easy to follow Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Heros recipe ... Chicken and Mixed Vegetable Quesadillas with Artichokes, Mushrooms, and ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from Nigella Lawson...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from ... in the sugar a spoonful at a time until the meringue is stiff and shiny.