Black Bean & Corn Quinoa
My daughter’s college asked parents for a favorite healthy recipe to use in the dining halls. This quinoa fits the bill. —Lindsay McSweeney, Winchester, Massachusetts
Directions In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, red pepper, celery and seasonings; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in stock and corn;...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
Related recipes like Black Bean & Corn Quinoa
Studded with zucchini, corn, and tomatoes, our brothy soup is comforting, especially on chilly eveni...
Studded with zucchini, corn, and tomatoes, our brothy soup is comforting, ... Oregano flavors both the liquid and the meatballs. .... Tortilla Meatball SoupRecipe ...