Chicken-Potato Chip Club Sandwiches
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken-Potato Chip Club Sandwiches recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, about 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels, then break each strip in half.Meanwhile, combine the...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, plus more for spreading
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as dill, chives and/or parsley)
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken (skin removed)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12 slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 3 cups potato chips, plus more for serving
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Lettuce leaves, for topping
- 1 small bunch watercress, large stems removed
- Pickles, for serving
Related recipes like Chicken-Potato Chip Club Sandwiches
"By replacing half the butter with applesauce and half the chocolate chips with raisins, I only slig...
This classic chocolate chip cookie recipe is made healthier by replacing half the ... Pecan Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe These thick and chewy ...
Ukrainian Olha's Varenyky (perogies) These half moons of dough may be filled with a variety of frui...
Ukrainian Olha's Varenyky (perogies) These half moons of dough may be filled with a ... Perogies Recipe Dough rounds filled with potato, bacon, cheese and ...