Kevin Johnson Grange Hall Beet and Potato Latkes
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Kevin Johnson Grange Hall Beet and Potato Latkes recipe from Food Network
Directions Rinse the grated potatoes in a bowl of cold water. Remove the potato shred with your fingers to a clean kitchen towel. Roll up in the towel and squeeze dry.Place the beets and onions...
- Yield: Makes tweleve 3-inch pancakes,
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 large (8 ounce) baking potato (such as Caribe), peeled and coarsely grated
- 2 medium (4 ounces) red beets, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 small yellow onion, coarsely grated
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream or yogurt, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill, for garnish (do not use dried dill)
Related recipes like Kevin Johnson Grange Hall Beet and Potato Latkes
Get Trisha Yearwood's Taco-Stuffed Potato Skins Recipe from Food Network...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Caramelized Onion, Mushroom and Gruyere Quiche with Oat Crust reci...
Caramelized Onion, Mushroom and Gruyere Quiche with Oat Crust .... Serve with sweet potato hash and roasted asparagus for an elevated brunch! Brooke N.
Get Food Network Kitchen's Pulled Pork Sliders with Spam and Tropical Slaw Recipe from Food Network...
Pulled Pork Sliders with Spam and Tropical Slaw. Recipe courtesy of Food ... 12 Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls or potato dinner rolls, split. Add Checked Items to ...
Get Robert Irvine's Cheddar Cheese Mashed Potatoes Recipe from Food Network...
Boil the potatoes with the bay leaves until the potatoes are tender. Drain the potatoes well and discard the bay leaves. Using a potato masher, mash the potatoes ...
Get Food Network Kitchen's Spicy Chicken and Almond Stew Recipe from Food Network...
Get Food Network Kitchen's Spicy Chicken and Almond Stew Recipe from Food Network. ... Add the sweet potato, apple, cayenne, chicken broth and 3 cups water; bring to a simmer. ... Return the chicken to the pot and simmer until just cooked through, about 5 minutes ... Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs : Food Network Kitchen.