Mashed Potatoes and Celery Root
Celery root adds great depth and flavor to these dairy-free mashed potatoes, a side dish that is quick and easy to prepare on a weeknight.
Place potatoes and celery root in a large pot. Pour in enough water to cover. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and return to the pot. Cook over...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 27 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large celery root, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup almond milk, divided
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Mashed Potatoes and Celery Root
Get Mario Batali's Oxtails al Barolo with Soft Polenta Recipe from Food Network...
Get Mario Batali's Oxtails al Barolo with Soft Polenta Recipe from Food Network. ... Place onion, carrots and celery in pot and cook until golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes. Add wine ... Braised Oxtails "Anton" ... Ally's Eggplant Parmesan.