Barbecue Pork-Cheesy Potato Bake
Shredded pork, barbecue sauce and potatoes makes this one-dish dinner recipe a hot and hearty winner any night of the week, and it's ready for the oven in 15 minutes!
4 Uncover dish; sprinkle cheese and onions over top. Bake uncovered 10 to 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top individual servings with potato topper.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 package (1 lb 4 oz) refrigerated sliced potatoes
- 1 container (18 oz) refrigerated original barbecue sauce with shredded pork
- 1/3 cup water
- 8 oz pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut into cubes (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1/2 cup chive-and-onion sour cream potato topper (from 12-oz container), if desired
Related recipes like Barbecue Pork-Cheesy Potato Bake
The pork shoulder roast, sometimes labeled as Boston butt, is a rich and flavorful cut that becomes ...
Lime, cream and a buttery biscuit base - this zesty oven-baked treat makes a refreshing and indulgen...
Being in Kuwait, I sometimes have to search a lot for ingredients or substitutes. ... Made this when all the family came round for tea, and it went down a storm! This was so easy to ... How to make a pork pie using traditional hot water crust pastry.
A tomato and vegetable pork stew that is sure to please any crowd! It is a long cooking process, goo...
A tomato and vegetable pork stew that is sure to please any crowd! It is a long cooking ... Slow Cooker Beef Stew I. Make this five star stew in your slow cooker!