Creamy Spinach Sausage Pasta
So rich and creamy, this pasta dish is wonderfully cheesy and delicious! And for time-saving convenience, I like to assemble it the night before, then bake it the next day. —Susie Sizemore,...
Directions Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, spinach,...
- Yield: 5 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
Related recipes like Creamy Spinach Sausage Pasta
Combine rich greens with salty bacon and a little nutmeg to make a versatile side dish...
Meanwhile, heat a non stick frying pan, add bacon and cook until crisp. Tip in the greens, toss and ... Warm grain salad with bacon, leeks & spinach. 5. (1 rating).
Try this recipe for a dish which is smart enough for adults, but not without kid-appeal. It tastes g...
When the pasta is ready, drain it well and toss into the sausage mixture with the parsley. ... Grilled lamb with wintry rice salad. 4 .... Sizzling sausage salad.
This peppery collection of summer garden ingredients is all you’ll need to serve alongside chargri...
Creamy salmon & sugar snap pasta. 3.55357. (14 ratings). Creamy salmon & sugar snap pasta · Potato & salmon grill. 4.0875. (20 ratings). Potato & salmon grill ...