Pressure Cooker Pork in Creamy Sauce
A pressure cooker makes quick work of this recipe for succulent pork steaks topped with a root vegetable gravy perfect for a weeknight meal.
Flatten pork steaks lightly with a meat mallet. Combine cornstarch, salt, and ground black pepper in a shallow bowl. Dredge both sides of each pork steak in the cornstarch mixture. Heat olive...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 12 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound pork loin, sliced into 4 steaks
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 fluid ounces white wine
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small celeriac (celery root), peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 parsley root, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 pitted prunes
Related recipes like Pressure Cooker Pork in Creamy Sauce
This interesting Filipino stew is made with squash, coconut, and shrimp. It is good eaten as a stew,...
This interesting Filipino stew is made with squash, coconut, and shrimp. ... 20. Ultimate Cod and Coconut Stew Recipe Cod, coconut milk, and hot sauce come ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Double Thick Grilled Pork Chop with Ginger Plum Bbq Sauce recipe f...
Double Thick Grilled Pork Chop with Ginger Plum Bbq Sauce ... Warm pancakes, spread Hoisen sauce on pancake, fill with vegetables and roll. Presentation: ...