Chicken Ranch Pizza with Bacon Recipe Allrecipes.com
A scrumptious combination of chicken, ranch dressing, bacon and shredded cheese tops a prepared pizza crust to make a quick-cooking and tasty pizza pie.
Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spread the soup onto the pizza crust to within 1/4-inch of the edge. Top with the chicken, cheeses and bacon. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: M.allrecipes.com
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 (12 inch) prepared thin pizza crust
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ranch salad dressing
Related recipes like Chicken Ranch Pizza with Bacon Recipe Allrecipes.com
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Heros recipe from Sara's Secrets...
Get this all star, easy to follow Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Heros recipe ... Chicken and Mixed Vegetable Quesadillas with Artichokes, Mushrooms, and ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from Nigella Lawson...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from ... in the sugar a spoonful at a time until the meringue is stiff and shiny.