Grilled Sausage Kebabs With Pasta Salad
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Sausage Kebabs With Pasta Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Heat a grill pan over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Thread 2 sausage halves and 1 whole baby bell pepper onto each of 8 metal skewers. Brush the kebabs with 1 tablespoon...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Cooking spray
- 8 Italian sausage links (sweet, hot or a combination), halved crosswise
- 10 baby bell peppers (8 whole, 2 thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup pennette or other small pasta
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Grilled Sausage Kebabs With Pasta Salad
Warm potato salad made with bacon and Caesar salad dressing is a delightful dish to prepare on warm ...
Warm potato salad made with bacon and Caesar salad dressing is a delightful ... Mix potatoes, bacon bits, Caesar salad dressing, and green onions together in a bowl. ... Brown Mustard Potato Salad Recipe Brown mustard potato salad with ...
Jalapeno pepper halves are stuffed with cheese and sausage. You will love this spicy appetizer treat...
Jalapeno pepper halves are stuffed with cheese and sausage. You will love this spicy ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles. Similar: recipes recipes ...