The Best Green Beans Ever
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow The Best Green Beans Ever recipe from Ree Drummond
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Snap the stem ends of the green beans, or cut them off in a big bunch with a knife if you'd prefer.Melt the bacon grease in a skillet over medium-low...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound green beans
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease (can substitute 2 tablespoons butter)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth, plus more if needed
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt (can substitute regular tablesalt, use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon)
- Ground black pepper
Related recipes like The Best Green Beans Ever
This flavorful thousand island is peppered with bits of hard-boiled egg, sweet pickle relish, black ...
This flavorful thousand island is peppered with bits of hard boiled egg, sweet pickle relish, ... It's the classic green salad dressing starring tarragon and parsley.
A light yet filling lunch to keep your brain working hard and stave off cravings until dinner....
1 tin of Tuna (preferrably in spring water); 2 apples; 1 green pepper (or of your choice); 1 lemon; 10 green seedless grapes; 10 almonds, ... Chop the grapes in to halves and add to the rest of the salad. Next, drain the ... Tuna rainbow salad. 5 .