Sweet and Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sweet and Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches recipe from Ellie Krieger
Directions Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lower heat to medium. Add onions and saute, stirring, until edges are browned, about 10 to 12 minutes. Season with salt and...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 large red onion, finely diced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces sharp Cheddar, thinly sliced, divided
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread
- 3 ounces pepper Jack cheese, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 large or 2 medium beefsteak or hothouse tomatoes, sliced
- Cooking spray
Related recipes like Sweet and Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
This recipe keeps halibut moist beyond belief! The sauce is delightfully rich, but not overpowering,...
Heavenly Halibut Recipe Rich, cheesy topping goes perfectly with mild ... Baked Halibut Steaks Recipe An Italian style vegetable and feta cheese topping is ...