Cold Pasta Primavera Salad from Hidden Valley®
Rotini pasta and vegetables are tossed with ranch dressing in this cold pasta primavera salad that is perfect for picnics and potlucks.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cool water and drain. Combine Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch Salad(R) Dressing & Seasoning Mix with milk and mayonnaise in a bowl, creating...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 red bell pepper or green bell pepper, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini (corkscrew) pasta
- 2 tablespoons drained capers (optional)
Related recipes like Cold Pasta Primavera Salad from Hidden Valley®
A tangy dip that's really easy and fast. Sweet pickles are the secret ingredient. Great with buttery...
Hot Bruschetta Dip. Simple, elegant appetizer ... videos categories articles. Zesty Tuna Salad Recipe Sweet dill pickles and Dijon mustard give this tuna salad a ...