Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken Cacciatore recipe from Bobby Flay
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large Dutch oven over high heat. Sprinkle the chicken pieces on both sides with salt and pepper. Working in batches,...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 50 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- One 3 1/2- to 4-pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces (breasts halved)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, thinly julienned
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 serrano or jalapeno chile, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 cups homemade or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- One 28-ounce can plum tomatoes, with juices, pureed
- 3 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil, plus sprigs for garnish
- 2 tablespoons brined capers, drained
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked al dente
- Thinly shaved Parmesan
Related recipes like Chicken Cacciatore
Here is a somewhat spicy curry dish of vermicelli noodles with a medley of veggies and shrimp, chick...
Here is a somewhat spicy curry dish of vermicelli noodles with a medley of veggies and shrimp, chicken, and pork. It's an Asian way to clear out the fridge.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad recipe from Rachael Ray...
Ingredients. Coarse salt; 1 package fresh mushroom or chicken prosciutto or spinach filled tortellini (recommended: Contadina or Buitoni brands) available on ...
This marinade is great for beef or chicken. The Worcestershire sauce and Italian-style dressing give...
This marinade is great for beef or chicken. The Worcestershire sauce and Italian style dressing give the marinade a zing, while the garlic pepper seasoning and ...