Carrot muffins are baked on top of glazed pineapple and then served upside-down, just like the cake!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups. Stack the pineapple slices and cut them into 6 wedges. Set aside. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of brown sugar into the bottom...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (10 ounce) can pineapple slices in juice, drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Related recipes like Pineapple Upside
A big sheet cake that starts its life as a boxed cake mix gets a topping made of tons of buttery, cr...
Pineapple Upside Down Cake V. See how to make a 5 star pineapple upside down cake. Coconut Poke Cake. See how to make this moist coconut cake.
Enjoy! This moist cake is made with carrots and pineapple and frosted with a rich cream cheese icing...
This moist cake is made with carrots and pineapple and frosted with a rich ... Icing : Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with electric mixer until well ...
These buttery venison pasties could be prepared ahead of time then heated in the oven until golden b...
These buttery venison pasties could be prepared ahead of time then heated in ... Venison, Stilton & rosemary pasties ..... Cranberry, pineapple & date chutney. 5.