Lemon Chicken Stroganoff
When life gives you lemons, make lemon chicken! Enjoy flavorful chicken with a lemon twist that's ready in minutes.
3 Cover; let stand 5 minutes (sauce will thicken as it stands). Top with lemon slices.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 box Hamburger Helper™ stroganoff
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 2 cups cubed deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- Lemon slices, if desired
Related recipes like Lemon Chicken Stroganoff
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!