Sausage, Bacon, Apple and Cornbread Stuffing
A winner at any Thanksgiving dinner, sausage, bacon, apple chunks, mushrooms, celery, onions tossed with cornbread and bread cubes, make this savory stuffing a family favorite.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the cubed cornbread and bread stuffing mix into a large bowl. Set aside. Place the chopped sausage...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (9x9 inch) pan cornbread, cut into small cubes
- 1 (14 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix
- 8 ounces pork sausage links, finely chopped
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 pound bacon slices, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried sage leaves, or amount to taste
- 2 (13.75 ounce) cans chicken broth, or as needed
Related recipes like Sausage, Bacon, Apple and Cornbread Stuffing
Get Food Network Kitchen's Chicken Banh Mi with Apple-Kale Slaw Recipe from Food Network...
Make the slaw: Warm the rice vinegar and fish sauce in the microwave. Combine the apple and carrot in a large bowl and add the vinegar mixture. Stir in the ...
Get The Buried Under Cheeseburger Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Get The Buried Under Cheeseburger Salad Recipe from Food Network. ... 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon ... Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen ...
Get Food Network Kitchen's Warm Beet and Lentil Salad with Goat Cheese Recipe from Food Network...
Toss the frisee with the bacon and dressing and divide among bowls. Top the salads with beets, lentils and a round of goat cheese. Drizzle with more olive oil.