Macaroni and Cheese Casserole with Meatballs
White sauce mix is the base for homemade macaroni made even heartier with cooked meatballs.
3 Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden brown.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 8 oz frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs (from 16-oz bag), thawed
- 3 cups uncooked rotini pasta (8 oz)
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 package (1.8 oz) white sauce mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons Progresso™ Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 2 medium green onions, chopped (2 tablespoons)
Related recipes like Macaroni and Cheese Casserole with Meatballs
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Toasted Pound Cake with Mascarpone and Amaretto recipe from Giada ...
Nov 2, 2013 Alternatively, toast the pound cake slices in an electric toaster until golden. Stir the apricot ... Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis ... Toasted Pound Cake with Citrus Cream. Recipe ... cheese (11); cream (6); family (10).
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network...
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network. ... 1/2 cup chilled crumbled goat cheese, such as Montrachet; 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted. Add Checked ... Frisee Salad with Egg and Bacon. Recipe courtesy of ...
This is the best. Your guests will go mad and want the recipe. Please give it to them. Consisting of...
Consisting of spinach, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise and plenty of cheese, it bakes in the oven ... Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip.