Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Turkey Confit recipe from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Place the salt and all the herbs into a food processor and process until the salt is pure green. Set aside.Place the turkey breasts on a wire rack...
- Yield: 14 servings
- Cooking time: 3 Hour 0 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 cups salt
- 1 bunch each fresh parsley, tarragon, sage, and chives
- 2 whole turkey breasts, about 12 pounds
- 1 gallon duck fat
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions...
Related recipes like Turkey Confit
"This is one of our family favorites for leftover turkey. Even my children's friends that are picky ...
Cooked turkey meat and dried cranberries fill this pretty, wreath shaped roll made ... 40. Turkey 'n Stuffing Bake Recipe Cooked turkey baked with stuffing, fried onions, ... Turkey and Veggie Alfredo Pot Pie Recipe and Video See how to turn ...
If you're after something a bit lighter than potato-packed fishcakes, try these simple oriental-styl...
Oily fish makes a heart healthy alternative to red meat burgers. This recipe ... Moroccan turkey meatballs with citrus couscous .... I didn't have any curry paste, so made without just salmon, soya sauce and ginger and they were fantastic! ... The tip regarding cooking in sesame oil was great and I think really added flavour.