Sausage Pierogi Skillet
“I made this simple recipe one night when I hadn’t planned anything for dinner," writes Susan Held from Cooksville, Maryland. "It’s convenient because it uses items I usually have on...
Directions Cook pierogies according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat,cook sausage in 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil; cook and stir for 2 minutes....
- Yield: 5 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (16.9 ounces) frozen potato and onion pierogies
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked turkey sausage, cut in half lengthwise and sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
Related recipes like Sausage Pierogi Skillet
Get Fusilli with Shiitake Mushrooms Broccoli Rabe and Prosciutto Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
First make the sauce. In a skillet heat oil. Add shallots and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Then add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes, or until ...
When thinking of the perfect weeknight meal, a few things come to mind: It's gotta be fast, it's got...
Busy nights were made for this speedy, Greek inspired feta shrimp skillet. ... But best of all, it all comes together in one skillet and in just 30 minutes. ... This is hands down one of the best skillet lasagna recipes our testing panel has ever tasted.