Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes with Chicken
Comfort food comes in the form of slow-cooked chicken breasts and thin-sliced potatoes simmered in a creamy, cheesy sauce for hours.
In a large bowl, mix together the onion, green pepper, mushroom soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, cheese spread, celery seed, paprika, and parsley until thoroughly combined. Pour 1/4 of the sauce...
- Yield: 5
- Cooking time: 10 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can skim milk
- 1 1/4 cups cubed mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pressurized canned cheese spread (such as Cheez Whiz®)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 5 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 7 large russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Related recipes like Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes with Chicken
Treat yourself to the ultimate comfort food with Chef John's recipe for arroz con pollo -- chicken a...
Treat yourself to the ultimate comfort food with Chef John's recipe for arroz con ... Spicy, sweet, and savory stir fried chicken with peanuts and cilantro. ... Spanish Rice Chicken II Recipe Chicken, vegetables, rice and tomatoes simmer with just ...
Cajun seasoning and garlic add lots of zest to chicken baked with Swiss cheese and mushrooms....
... seasoning and garlic add lots of zest to chicken baked with Swiss cheese and mushrooms. ... A delicious, lightly breaded chicken with a basil cream sauce.