Chicken and Waffles
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken and Waffles recipe from Cookworks
Directions Sift together the flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, mustard, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, melted butter, and eggs. Combine...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Roasted Chicken, recipe follows
- Dijon Cream Sauce, recipe follows
- Special equipment: a waffle iron
- 8 boneless chicken breasts, skin on
- 4 tablespoons clarified butter** See Cook's Note
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, for seasoning
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard
- Pinch kosher salt
Related recipes like Chicken and Waffles
"Make breakfast or a snack just a little special by serving this healthy yogurt dipping sauce with f...
Thread grapes, strawberries, apple chunks, and pineapple chunks ... See Chef John make a perfect dipping sauce for fried or baked chicken tenders.
Marinated mushrooms and bacon-wrapped chicken chunks are threaded onto skewers with pineapple, and c...
Marinated mushrooms and bacon wrapped chicken chunks are threaded onto ... In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, cider vinegar, honey, canola oil, and green ...