This recipe makes a great cabbage slaw in a fresh lime dressing to pair with Southwestern dishes.
Toss green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, and cilantro together in a large bowl. Beat peanut oil and lime juice together with a whisk until smooth; add sugar and beat to dissolve. Drizzle dressing...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- Tri-Color Slaw:
- 1/2 head green cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1/2 head red cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- Lime Dressing:
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2/3 cup peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- kosher salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste