Jean's Super Salad with Ginger
This super nutritious salad features leafy greens, cruciferous vegetables, fresh berries, unsalted nuts, and a zesty dressing.
Toss salad ingredients in a large bowl with 1/4 cup dressing. Serve.
- Yield: 1
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, in bite-size pieces
- 1 cup spinach, in bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup cauliflower pieces
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup chickpeas (garbanzos), drained and rinsed
- 1 orange, peeled (sliced or in chunks)
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice or white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Related recipes like Jean's Super Salad with Ginger
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pan Seared Cat Fish with Red Roasted Red Pepper Lime Sauce and Toa...
Pan Seared Cat Fish with Red Roasted Red Pepper Lime Sauce and Toasted ... In a blender, combine roasted red peppers, garlic, lime juice, ginger, and cumin ...
Use uncooked lasagna noodles to add to the easy preparation of this tasty casserole! Tomato sauce an...
A crowd pleasing lasagna with layers of cheese, sausage, spinach, and sauce ... Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip Recipe This super seven layer dip is piled high with ...