Makeover Chicken Artichoke Bake
Our Test Kitchen made over Todd Richards' creamy casserole, slashing calories fat and sodium but keeping all the mouthwatering flavor his friends in West Allis, Wisconsin love.
Directions In a small saucepan, combine the flour, bouillon and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened....
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sodium-free chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing cubes
Related recipes like Makeover Chicken Artichoke Bake
Seasoned chicken thighs cook up quickly on a grill pan (or outdoor grill) and are served with a swee...
Seasoned chicken thighs cook up quickly on a grill pan (or outdoor grill) and are served ... Burmese Chicken Curry Recipe Chicken thighs are simmered with a ...
Home made spicy Andouille sausages. Adjust the seasonings to suit your preferences....
The casing will look like accordion folds. ... 99. Andouille and Chicken Creole Pasta Recipe Spicy andouille sausage and chicken are the starring attractions .... I then added sliced boiled potato and some eggs that I had scrambled up.